- 112/22/2020I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
- 212/18/2020How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 310/15/2020Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
- 409/03/2020Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 8.
- 507/06/2020What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 606/02/2020Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
- 712/06/2019Where can I download Brother iPrint&Scan application for Mac?
- 806/14/2019Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 904/03/2019Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 1003/07/2019Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 1111/06/2018I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 1203/25/2016Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 1303/25/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 1403/24/2016When I install MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or Full Driver & Software Package from the "Downloads" section, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer.
- 1503/23/2016I'm using Windows. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the installation screen is not automatically displayed on the PC.
- 1611/10/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 1711/27/2014I cannot install the driver on Macintosh from the CD-ROM supplied with my Brother machine. (For Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
- 1803/01/2013I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.