- 119/03/2021I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 221/05/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
- 317/05/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 411/04/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 521/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 614/11/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 707/04/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 825/03/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 925/03/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 1025/03/2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 1124/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 1218/11/2015On my Brother machine I selected "Scan to Network" using the control panel or SCAN key, but I cannot find my Macintosh.
- 1311/01/2013I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.x. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine.