- 105/17/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 201/21/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 311/14/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 401/31/2018I cannot scan via network.
- 504/07/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 610/12/2016I cannot open the scanned file from Scan to FTP.
- 708/24/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 803/25/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 903/25/2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 1003/24/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 1103/24/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1211/18/2015On my Brother machine I selected "Scan to Network" using the control panel or SCAN key, but I cannot find my Macintosh.