- 106/14/2018Improve poor print quality.
- 209/26/2017Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 305/09/2017Change the Print Setting Options When Having Printing Problems
- 405/09/2017Correct the Paper Feed to Clear Vertical Lines
- 505/09/2017Check the Print Alignment from Your Brother Machine
- 605/09/2017Check the Print Quality
- 709/14/2016When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 808/17/2016One or more of my colors are not printing (blank).
- 906/04/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 1011/19/2013After replacement or repair of the Brother machine, uneven color streaks stand out when printing from the computer.
- 1104/25/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 1209/01/2009When I print photos on Brother Photo Paper (BP71 Series), black areas on the printed photos look greenish–black or the colors do not match the colors in the original photo. What should I do?