- 121/05/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
- 217/05/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 311/04/2019I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
- 421/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 514/11/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 607/04/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 725/03/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 825/03/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 925/03/2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 1024/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 1124/03/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1224/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 1324/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 1411/01/2013I'm using Mac OS X 10.6.x. The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on the control panel of my Brother machine.