- 124/03/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 219/02/2021I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
- 315/02/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 416/07/2020Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
- 527/03/2019I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 607/04/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 725/11/2014I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 819/11/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 923/10/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax", "Print & Scan" or "Printers & Scanners", but I cannot print.
- 1029/01/2013I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
- 1104/11/2011I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X. I can print from a Macintosh, but not from a Windows PC.
- 1215/11/2010I cannot print over a network using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1323/09/2010I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)