FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 109/05/2022My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 225/03/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 305/06/2014I am using Windows/ Mac OS 8.x-9.x. When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with PCL printer driver, text and images are jagged.
- 427/01/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 514/05/2013Printouts have toner specks.
- 626/04/2013White spots appear in areas of dense black printing.
- 725/04/2013Nothing is printed on the page.
- 828/02/2013When I print a document as a booklet from Microsoft Office 2003, a drawing object does not position correctly on the printed page. (For Windows BR-Script Printer Drivers users)
- 916/11/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 1002/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1102/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1221/08/2009I'm using Windows 2000/ XP. I get a mirrored print effect from some applications. What can I do?
- 1317/10/2006The printer prints unexpectedly or it prints garbage.
- 1417/10/2006Printouts are faint.(light)
- 1517/10/2006Output sheets are completely black.
- 1630/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?