- 121/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 207/04/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 325/03/2016When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 425/03/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 524/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 624/03/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 724/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 824/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 923/04/2013When I attempt to launch ControlCenter4, the application will not open or only opens a partial or blank window with no scan options.
- 1007/11/2011I'm using Windows XP. I cannot scan with the USB cable.
- 1107/11/2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.