- 125.03.2016A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 225.03.2016Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 325.03.2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 425.03.2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 524.03.2016When I scan a document using ControlCenter, the scanned file size is too big.
- 623.04.2013When I attempt to launch ControlCenter4, the application will not open or only opens a partial or blank window with no scan options.
- 708.02.2012My documents are not feeding through the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) when I try to send a fax, scan to the PC, or make a copy.
- 807.04.2011I cannot start ControlCenter4.
- 918.08.2006While writing data to the media (memory) card in the media slot, the status dialog box has not been updated. It appears to have frozen. What can I do?