- 116/11/2020Brother iPrint&Scan cannot find my Brother machine (macOS)
- 216/11/2020I cannot scan a document using Brother iPrint&Scan (Windows/macOS)
- 317/05/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 421/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 514/11/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 624/05/2018On my Brother machine I selected "Scan to Network" using the control panel or SCAN key, but I cannot find my Macintosh.
- 701/02/2018I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 831/01/2018I cannot scan via network.
- 903/04/2017I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016.
- 1025/03/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.