- 125/03/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 205/06/2014I am using Windows/ Mac OS 8.x-9.x. When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with PCL printer driver, text and images are jagged.
- 327/01/2014How can I improve poor print quality?
- 402/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 502/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 608/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 701/06/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 810/05/2006Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing).
- 930/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1028/02/2006The white horizontal stripes appears on the printed image from the PaperPort® software What can I do?
- 1112/09/2005Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).