- 124/03/2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 224/03/2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 324/03/2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 407/11/2011I'm using Windows XP. I cannot scan with the USB cable.
- 526/03/2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close. What should I do?
- 626/10/2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 727/06/2007I'm using Windows XP. I can't scan or the scanner doesn't work properly after installing the WIA driver. What can I do?
- 822/08/2006When I connect two Brother products to one PC which is using a USB and parallel cable, I can't scan via the parallel cable. Why?
- 923/05/2006I'm using Mac OS® 9. I get an Error message of Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into my Macintosh®. What can I do?
- 1028/02/2006The link icon for Outlook Express is not displayed in PaperPort®. What should I do?
- 1114/02/2006I'm using Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition. I'm unable to scan using the Brother TWAIN Driver with a parallel connection after changing the user account using the "Switch User" option. What can I do?