- 119.01.2021ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
- 229.07.2016When I scan a document using ControlCenter, the scanned file size is too big.
- 325.03.2016I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 411.05.2015When I try to OCR into WordPad using the ScanSoft® PaperPort® SE with OCR or the Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Why and what should I do?
- 517.01.2014Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
- 626.04.2010When I scan a document to a PDF file using ContorlCenter3, the file size of the PDF is too big. How can I reduce the file size?
- 726.10.2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 808.12.2006I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
- 918.08.2006I installed Macromedia Flash Player 8, but still I cannot use the Modern user interface of ControlCenter3.
- 1018.08.2006While writing data to the media (memory) card in the media slot, the status dialog box has not been updated. It appears to have frozen. What can I do?