- 121.01.2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 205.07.2018The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
- 324.03.2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 424.03.2016I cannot scan via USB. (Mac OS X)
- 524.03.2016I'm using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista 64-bit edition. I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver.
- 624.03.2016I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 707.11.2011I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. I cannot scan after installing the scanner driver.
- 815.06.2011I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 927.08.2010When scanning to OCR from Brother Control Center3, the OCR application doesn't launch. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. What should I do?
- 1023.04.2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 1126.03.2009I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2 with the USB interface, the ControlCenter2 screen will close. What should I do?
- 1223.03.2009I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 1326.10.2007I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 1408.12.2006I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.