- 122/05/2019The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
- 226/03/2019I cannot attach scanned data to my email application, or the default email application is not set (CC4-121)
- 326/03/2019When I try to scan to OCR I get the message "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed"
- 423/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205".
- 515/11/2018I am sharing my Brother machine. I can print but cannot scan.
- 601/02/2018I cannot scan via network.
- 729/01/2018I am using Scan to Email (E-mail server) function to send a scanned document directly to an E-mail address. Since our provider requires authentication for the SMTP server, I am not able to use this function anymore.
- 810/04/2017I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 909/12/2015On my Brother machine I selected "Scan to Network" using the control panel or SCAN key, but I cannot find my Macintosh.
- 1030/09/2014I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 1129/11/2013I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1208/05/2013I am trying to use a Brother driver from the CD supplied with the machine or downloaded from the Internet, and I cannot scan from Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- 1301/11/2007I'm unable to scan from Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X using the WIA driver, using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition/ Windows Vista™ 64-bit edition.