- 101/04/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 211/03/2016One or more of my colours are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 330/09/2014When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 416/09/2014When I print photos, the colour quality is not good.
- 516/09/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 608/05/2013When printing documents the characters appear ghosted, blurry, or doubled.
- 725/03/2013Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 821/03/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper (For PC Printing).
- 921/03/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 1021/09/2010The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 1103/09/2009When I print photos on Brother Photo Paper (BP71 Series), black areas on the printed photos look greenish–black or the colours do not match the colours in the original photo.
- 1202/06/2009When I print, the pages are smudged with ink.
- 1316/04/2007I cannot remove red-eye.
- 1413/04/2006When I try to print thin colour borders in Microsoft Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1509/12/2005When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.