- 126/03/2019When I try to scan to OCR I get the message "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed"
- 223/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205".
- 301/08/2016I'm using Windows Vista or later and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
- 416/11/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 509/06/2015The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 630/09/2014The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Downloads" section.
- 730/09/2014When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 830/09/2014I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 929/11/2013I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 1008/05/2013I configured the "IP Config" method of the machine to "Auto" to assign an IP address automatically, however it was changed to "Static" unexpectedly. I get an error message that indicates IP address is not unique, or a document is printed out by the machine I didn't expected.
- 1105/10/2010I get an error "Print Queue is stopped" using Mac OSX 10.2-10.4
- 1223/04/2010I cannot use Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ContolCenter3. The error message "Command line argument is invalid" appears.
- 1321/07/2008When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 1420/03/2007"System error incurred in external ink module EZText.g32. The OCR server is unable to process the document". appears when scanning to OCR from ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, using Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- 1513/04/2006My Antivirus Software gives a warning message during the installation of Web BRAdmin.