- 116/11/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 216/06/2015I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 309/06/2015The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 430/09/2014I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 530/09/2014I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 629/11/2013I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 711/02/2010I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 821/08/2009I'm using Windows XP. When I try to install PaperPort® 8.0, I get an error message "PaperPort Setup Wizard Terminated" and I can't remove it from "Add or Remove Programs".
- 921/08/2009When Adobe® Acrobat® 5.0 and PaperPort® are installed on the same Windows 2000 system, launching PaperPort® produces one of these errors: - Paperport.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. - Paperport.exe Application Error. The instruction at "0x6063a39c" referenced memory at "x025583e3" The memory could not be "read".
- 1002/04/2008When I install the drivers from the CD-ROM supplied with the machine on my Mac OS X 10.5., the message “The application LOGINserver quit unexpectedly” appears.
- 1120/02/2006The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2).
- 1210/01/2006"MFC is Busy" or "Connection Fail" error message appears.
- 1309/12/2005I continue to receive the Error Message "Runtime Error 2147417848 (80010108) Automation Error Brother MFL Pro Control Center" when I start Windows® XP.
- 1421/11/2005I get the error message Type 1,010 when I am trying to scan into Mac OS® 9
- 1530/09/2003I'm using Windows® XP. I can't uninstall PaperPort® 8.0 and I get an error message "Fatal error during installation" . What can I do?