- 101/08/2018I cannot print from my computer via network. (For Windows)
- 224/07/2018The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 301/11/2017I cannot print from my computer via network (for Macintosh).
- 411/03/2016I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- 524/09/2015I'm using my Brother machine in a Windows XP / Windows Vista networked TCP/IP environment. I was able to print, but suddenly I cannot print. Why?
- 609/06/2015I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 709/06/2015The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 827/11/2013I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS X. The printer appears in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility", "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan", but I cannot print.
- 907/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®.
- 1020/02/2006An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver on Windows® XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003.
- 1109/12/2005I'm using the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple® Mac OS® X. I can print from a Macintosh®, but not from a Windows® PC.