FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 120/04/2022The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 219/11/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 310/02/2010I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 412/06/2007I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 516/10/2006The printer cannnot print and the error message "There was an error writing to LPT1:(or BRUSB) for the printer." appears on my PC. What should I do?
- 616/03/2006The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?