- 112/01/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 222/04/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 324/09/2015When I share a FAX / DCP / MFC via a Windows XP PC, the machine prints garbage characters. What can I do?
- 430/09/2014When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 530/01/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page.
- 616/03/2012Recently, when I print a document from the manual feed slot, my Brother machine is taking more time than usual to start feeding paper. How can I reduce the time it takes to start feeding paper?
- 726/08/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 805/10/2010Im using Mac OS X 10.2-10.4 and the Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Setup Utility.
- 918/03/2010The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 1007/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®.
- 1115/09/2006When printing multiple copies of a Microsoft® Excel file, the print speed is very slow.
- 1231/03/2006When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the ‘Improve Grey Printing’ option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected.
- 1316/01/2006My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting the PC.
- 1419/12/2005Using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines.
- 1509/12/2005When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.