- 115/12/2014Set up my Brother machine to forward the received faxes to another location.
- 215/12/2014The message "Poor Line Condition" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 314/05/2013How do I know which receive mode to select?
- 405/03/2013Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
- 510/10/2012Why does my Brother machine sometimes print the Transmission Verification Report even though I've turned the report off?
- 629/06/2012What is Distinctive Ring and how do I program it?
- 711/05/2012Confirm that a FAX I sent was received correctly
- 815/02/2011Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
- 909/09/2010Configure a cover page for PC-FAX.
- 1019/03/2010I cannot find the Address Book menu in the Fax Settings or Fax section in a Web Browser or the Remote Setup Program.
- 1131/07/2007How do I change my Brother machine's Easy Receive setting?
- 1206/07/2007Can I reduce the size of a received fax to fit the size of the paper in the Brother machine?