FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 109/05/2022My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 211/05/2015One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 304/06/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 429/01/2014When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 527/01/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 615/11/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 702/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 828/01/2011Improve the quality of the images from my Brother machine's PhotoCapture Center.
- 910/12/2010I cannot remove red-eye.
- 1008/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1101/06/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 1201/06/2007Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing). What can I do?
- 1301/06/2007Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing). What can I do?