- 124/03/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 215/12/2014One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 304/06/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 427/01/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 520/01/2014When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 622/02/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing).
- 722/02/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 821/02/2013Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 902/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1002/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1110/12/2010I cannot remove red-eye.
- 1208/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1301/09/2009When I print photos on Brother Photo Paper (BP71 Series), black areas on the printed photos look greenish–black or the colors do not match the colors in the original photo. What should I do?
- 1424/04/2009When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 1501/06/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?