- 130/11/2020I get an error saying "The roll of labels or tape inside the machine does not match the one selected in the application." (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows)
- 215/10/2020Whenever I attempt to open Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook, a Security Warning window comes up and warns me that the macros may contain viruses. What should I do?
- 307/10/2020Whenever I attempt to open Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook, a Security Warning window comes up and warns me that the macros may contain viruses. What should I do?
- 404/09/2020P-touch Editor does not start, showing the message "The application P-touch Editor 3.2 quit unexpectedly."
- 504/09/2020The message "The cassette is incorrect." is displayed. (P-touch Editor 3.x for Mac)
- 603/06/2020When I try to use the database function, an application error occurs.
- 718/05/2020When I try to use the database function, an application error occurs. (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 828/04/2020The message "Paper cannot be fed. (There may be no more paper.)" is displayed on the print monitor screen.
- 917/10/2019I cannot communicate with the product during installation. (Communication error message is displayed.)
- 1012/03/2019When I try to use the database function, the error message "Code=800401f9 Msg: Error in the DLL Source: ADODB. Connection Description:" appears. What should I do?
- 1118/01/2019"Setup start error code 2" (also "code 193", "code 216" or "code 267") appears when I try to install the driver. What should I do?
- 1223/07/2018The message "Wrong media size." appears. What should I do? (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Mac)
- 1306/01/2015Error messages do not appear when using the USB connection of my printer.
- 1423/12/2014Is simultaneous printing from multiple clients available?
- 1523/12/2014During the set-up of the PS9000, an error message says that "The selected Brother PS 9000 is already registered" appears, and I cannot go to the next step.
- 1631/01/2014During the installation of P-touch Editor 5.1, the message "uninstall the previous version of the software" appears.
- 1709/08/2013I cannot open [Label format definitions] from the Printing Preferences in Windows 7. After clicking [Label format definitions] the error message "Administrator privileges are required in order to use this utility." shows and finish. What can I do?