FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 109/05/2022My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 225/03/2016The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 314/05/2013Printouts have toner specks.
- 413/05/2013Printouts have a curl or wave.
- 510/05/2013Printouts have wrinkles or creases.
- 610/05/2013Black toner marks appear across the page.
- 710/05/2013White spots on black text and graphics or black spots appear at 75 mm (3.0 in.) intervals.
- 810/05/2013White lines appears down the page.
- 910/05/2013Lines appears across the page.
- 1010/05/2013White lines appear across the page.
- 1109/05/2013Printouts are with gray background.
- 1209/05/2013Printouts are faint.
- 1309/05/2013The image is ghosted.
- 1401/05/2013The printed letters are slanted, positioned incorrectly.
- 1526/04/2013White spots appear in areas of dense black printing.
- 1626/04/2013Vertical black lines appear on the printout.
- 1725/04/2013Output sheets are completely black.
- 1816/11/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 1902/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 2002/07/2008The printer prints unexpectedly or it prints garbage.
- 2124/08/2006When I print, marks or stains appears on the left, right or both sides of the page. The mark consistently repeats vertically down the printed page. What is the cause of this problem? How can I fix this problem?