- 115/02/2021The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 218/12/2020I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box. (For OS X v10.7 to 10.15)
- 324/03/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 406/06/2013When I print or copy a document with fast mode, the printing is shifted too high on the paper.
- 520/05/2013Why do the color ink cartridges run out of ink even though I never or rarely print in color?
- 625/04/2013Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 702/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 802/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 926/09/2011When I print from Microsoft Excel 2002/2003, Word 2002/2003 or PowerPoint 2002/2003, semitransparent graphics are printed incorrectly.
- 1005/08/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 1125/05/2011I cannot remove red-eye.
- 1215/11/2010The print speed is very slow when I use XML Paper Specification Printer Driver.
- 1315/11/2010When I print using the XML Paper Specification Printer Driver, the print out result is not what I exepected, it is very different from the original draft or preview or I cannot print at all.
- 1408/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1523/09/2010The Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 1609/02/2010My machine only prints one copy of my document even though I have asked it to print two or more. (For Windows 2000/XP and Windows Vista)