- 112/10/2021I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 207/07/2021I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 318/12/2020How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 422/10/2020Install PaperPort™ 12SE / 14SE onto Windows 10.
- 506/07/2020What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 602/06/2020Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
- 714/06/2019Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 803/04/2019Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 906/11/2018I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 1005/07/2018I have upgraded the Operating System to Windows 7. How can I install "PaperPort™ 11SE" ?
- 1125/03/2016Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 1225/03/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 1323/03/2016I'm using Windows. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the installation screen is not automatically displayed on the PC.
- 1410/11/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 1510/11/2015Where can I get the drivers and utilities that work with Mac OS X 10.6?
- 1609/09/2010When I load the Brother software, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer. What can I do? (USB interface, cable)
- 1709/11/2009The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.