- 121/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 220/12/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 305/07/2018The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
- 425/03/2016The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 524/03/2016When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 624/03/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 710/11/2015The message "xxxxxxx.xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x. (where xxxxxxx.xxx is the file name.)
- 819/11/2014The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 915/11/2011I'm using Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition. When my PC comes out of Standby or hibernate mode the message "No Device" appears and the Status Monitor is grayed out. What can I do?
- 1007/11/2011When scanning to OCR from ScanSoft™ PaperPort™ 11SE, the following error message appears: "System error incurred in external Link module EZText.g32. The OCR server is unable to process the document". I have Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed.
- 1123/04/2010I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
- 1209/11/2009The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 1323/03/2009I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
- 1421/09/2006How do I clear the message "MFC is Busy" or "Connect Failure"?