- 110/04/2020The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 224/03/2016Recently, when I print a document from the manual feed slot, my Brother machine is taking more time than usual to start feeding paper. How can I reduce the time it takes to start feeding paper?
- 324/03/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 427/01/2014I am using Windows 2000 /XP. When I print from Adobe® Reader® 7.0, strange characters are printed on the page. What can I do?
- 516/11/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 602/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 702/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 805/08/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 923/09/2010The Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 1012/03/2010The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 1107/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1215/09/2006When printing multiple copies of a Microsoft® Excel file, the print speed is very slow. What can I do?
- 1330/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1415/02/2006When I share a FAX/ DCP/ MFC via a Windows® XP PC, the machine prints garbage characters. What can I do?
- 1527/10/2005My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?