- 12020-12-29Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
- 22019-12-10"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
- 32018-11-13Locate files scanned with ControlCenter2 (For Macintosh)
- 42018-11-13Scan and save a document in PDF format for Macintosh (Scan to File)
- 52018-11-09Scan a document and save the scanned image to a folder on a local or network hard disk (For Macintosh)
- 62018-11-08Scan a document and e-mail it as an attachment (For Macintosh) (video instructions available)
- 72018-11-08Scan a document and e-mail it as an attachment (For Macintosh)
- 82018-11-08Scan a text document and convert it into a text file (For Macintosh)
- 92018-11-08Scan a document and open the scanned image with a graphics application (For Macintosh)
- 102018-11-07Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 112016-03-25When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 122016-03-25Change the scan settings for scanning from ControlCenter2 or the SCAN key (For Macintosh)
- 132016-03-24Scan a document in Mac OS X 10.7.
- 142014-09-19Scan a document and send it as a fax from the computer using the ControlCenter2 (Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6)
- 152014-09-19Scan a document in Mac OS X 10.6.
- 162011-10-31I'm using Macintosh. What is the PreScan option used for?