- 103/24/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 205/11/2015The ink bleeds and the letters look fuzzy on my printed documents. What can I do?
- 305/11/2015When printing from my Apple Mac OS X, the print is coming out mirrored.
- 405/11/2015One or more of my colors are not printing (blank). What can I do?
- 505/11/2015Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing). What can I do?
- 605/11/2015Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 706/04/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 801/27/2014Improve poor print quality.
- 911/15/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- 1011/02/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1111/02/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1211/08/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1306/01/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?
- 1403/30/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?