FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 127/03/2023Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- 214/02/2023I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but I cannot locate a network connected Brother machine and complete the driver installation. (For Windows)
- 313/12/2022How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 420/04/2022The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 501/04/2022Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 612/10/2021I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 706/07/2020What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 810/11/2015Where can I get the drivers and utilities that work with Mac OS X 10.6?
- 927/11/2014I cannot install the driver on Macintosh from the CD-ROM supplied with my Brother machine. (For Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
- 1017/05/2013Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 1115/05/2013When I load the Brother software, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer. What can I do? (USB interface, cable)
- 1210/02/2010I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 1316/10/2006How can I install the necessary driver on a Windows®2000 system using the USB interface?