- 117/12/2020The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 224/03/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 302/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 402/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 526/09/2011When I print from Microsoft Excel 2002/2003, Word 2002/2003 or PowerPoint 2002/2003, semitransparent graphics are printed incorrectly.
- 605/08/2011The Brother machine does not appear in the "Print & Fax" or "Print & Scan" Utility. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 708/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 823/09/2010The Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 928/06/2010Why do the color ink cartridges run out of ink even though I never or rarely print in color?
- 1009/02/2010My machine only prints one copy of my document even though I have asked it to print two or more. (For Windows 2000/XP and Windows Vista)
- 1104/08/2009I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader™/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 1210/05/2006I'm using Windows®. Print speed is too slow. What can I do?
- 1330/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1416/11/2005Why can't I print when an ink cartridge is empty?