FAQs & Troubleshooting
- 1My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 2I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 3How to connect to an AC Outlet (Optional)
- 4How to install the Battery (Optional)
- 5How do I install the printer driver from the CD-ROM?
- 6What Android™ mobile application can I use?
- 7How to identify your Operating System (OS) for Windows or Mac
- 8How do I uninstall the printer driver?
- 9How to insert paper
- 10How to delete the registry information and files related to the printer driver
- 11How to open the Devices and Printers window
- 12Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 13I cannot install the printer driver because the installation stops after I connect the printer to my computer.
- 14How do I clean the Print Head and the Platen Roller?
- 15Paper does not move through the printer even though the motor is running.
- 16How do I connect the printer to my computer?
- 17The paper is jammed in the printer.
- 18The print quality is poor, and the image is too light or dark.
- 19I connected multiple printers of the same model to one computer but can only print from one of them.
- 20Pages don't print. What should I do?
- 21What is IrDA?
- 22What do the indicator lights mean?
- 23Paper moves through the printer, but nothing appears on the paper.
- 24Error messages do not appear when using the USB connection of my printer.
- 25The printed image is out of alignment.