- 114/05/2013I cannot see NC-7100w network name (SSID) "SETUP" in the list when using Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.3. What should I do?
- 214/05/2013I cannot see NC-7100w network name (SSID) "SETUP" in the list when using Windows XP. What should I do?
- 304/11/2011I want to use the Simple Network Configuration capabilities of Apple Mac OS X but I cannot find my printer in the "Print Center", "Printer Setup Utility" or "Default Printer Browser".
- 424/08/2006I have changed the settings of the NC-7100w using the control panel of the printer, but the settings I made have been ignored. Why?
- 524/08/2006When I use an Ad-Hoc network, the Wireless Mode is always set to 802.11b and I can not change it to 802.11g. Why?
- 624/08/2006I cannot connect to the print/scan server using my web browser. What should I do?
- 724/08/2006'Get More Info' option in Windows® 2000 is not working with IPP. What should I do?