- 124/03/2021My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 226/05/2015Printing result in Windows Photo Viewer is light.
- 304/06/2014The edge of glossy paper is smudged.
- 420/01/2014When I print photos, the color quality is not good.
- 519/11/2013After replacement or repair of the Brother machine, uneven color streaks stand out when printing from the computer.
- 625/04/2013Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper and even after ink dries, smudge appears.
- 725/04/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on plain paper and the paper is wet (For PC Printing).
- 825/04/2013Black Ink is still wet after printing on Glossy Paper (For PC Printing).
- 926/04/2012One or more of my colors are not printing (blank).
- 1026/04/2012Improve poor print quality.
- 1102/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 1202/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 1324/06/2011When I print, the pages are smudged with ink.
- 1408/11/2010When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
- 1501/09/2009When I print photos on Brother Photo Paper (BP71 Series), black areas on the printed photos look greenish–black or the colors do not match the colors in the original photo. What should I do?
- 1601/06/2007When printing a "Power Point" document with "Page Layout: 2 in 1" and the quality is set to Super Fine or Fine, part of the image is black. What can I do?