- 127/03/2023The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 224/03/2016Some characters are missing when printing PDF files from Adobe® Acrobat® / Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® / Adobe® Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 316/11/2011The paper is skewed when it's printed.
- 416/11/2011When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 502/11/2011When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
- 602/11/2011When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 707/02/2007I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 803/04/2006I'm using Mac OS® X and the Brother machine does not appear in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility. What can I do?
- 930/03/2006When using Microsoft® Word 2002, borders that use wavy lines, dots or dashes are printed as solid lines. What can I do?
- 1015/02/2006When I share a FAX/ DCP/ MFC via a Windows® XP PC, the machine prints garbage characters. What can I do?
- 1127/10/2005My FAX/MFC/DCP does not print or prints garbage when printing the first document after starting a PC. What can I do?