- 121/01/2019When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 220/12/2018When I run the Firmware update tool or the I-FAX install tool, the "Program failed to run" message appears on my PC screen. What do I do?
- 325/05/2018The error message "No machine found" appears when I installed drivers with USB connection (For Windows).
- 425/03/2016The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 524/03/2016I cannot scan via network getting the error "CC031" or "MTW012". (Mac OS X)
- 624/03/2016When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "xxxxx.exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
- 708/11/2011I am using Safari in Mac OS X. When I created a CSR or a Self-signed Certificate using the IP address to configure the "Common Name" and I try to access the Print Server using Safari with SSL communication, Safari issues an alert.