- 110/10/2019How do I connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®? (Windows 10 S)
- 204/10/2019This printer is not detected when establishing a Bluetooth® connection.
- 304/10/2019When I try to print via Bluetooth® with Windows 7/Windows Vista, I can print the first time, but I cannot print the second time.
- 404/10/2019When I try to connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®, the printer is not found in the [Add a device] / [Add Wireless Device] window. (Windows 7/Vista)
- 504/10/2019When I try to print via Bluetooth on Windows 7 after installing the printer driver, the following error message appears: "Device driver software was not successfully installed".
- 604/10/2019I can no longer print from my computer via Bluetooth®, even though I could print previously.
- 704/10/2019My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 804/10/2019I cannot print in Windows 10 using Bluetooth® even though my machine and computer are paired.
- 913/03/2019When I connect the printer to my computer via Bluetooth® and print multiple sheets, the printer stops in the middle of printing.