Please check the following points to solve the problem.
NOTE: The illustration shown below is from a representative product, and may differ from your Brother machine.
- Check the machine's environment. Conditions such as high humidity and high temperatures may cause this print quality problem.
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specifications. Click here to see the details of the recommended paper.
- Make sure that the media type settings in the printer driver and in the machine's Paper Type menu match the type of paper you are using.
- Make sure that the two gray levers inside the back cover, one on the left-hand side and one on the right-hand side, are in the up position.
- The drum unit or toner cartridges may not be installed correctly. Re-install the drum unit and toner cartridges.
- The drum unit may be damaged. Put in a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.