You can scan a document directly into your default E-mail application and send the scanned data as an attachment by pressing the SCAN
key on the control panel of your Brother machine.
- Load your document.
- Press SCAN.
- Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key to display to Email.
- Press to Email.
- (For network users)
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to display the destination computer you want to use for E-mailing your document.
If the computer is not displayed, click here to see how to solve the issue.
- Press the destination computer and press OK.
- If the LCD prompts you to enter a PIN number, enter the 4-digit PIN number for the destination computer on the control panel, and press OK.
- Press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start.
The machine starts scanning the document, creates a file attachment, and launches your E-mail application, displaying the new message waiting to be addressed.