You can transfer faxes from your machine's memory to your PC if one of the following messages is displayed on the LCD:
- Unable to Clean XX
- Unable to Init. XX
- Unable to Print XX
- Unable to Scan XX
- Press Stop/Exit to interrupt the error temporarily.
- If you have pressed Menu on the control panel and chosen Service => Data Transfer => Fax Transfer to see if there are faxes in the machine's memory, press Stop/Exit.
- Make sure you have installed MFL-Pro Suite on your PC, and then turn on PC-Fax Receiving on the PC.
- Make sure you have set PC Fax Receive on the machine. If faxes are in the machine's memory when you set up PC Fax Receive, the LCD will ask if you want to transfer the faxes to your PC.
- Do one of the following:
- To transfer all faxes to your PC, press 1. You will be asked if you want a backup print.
- To exit and leave the faxes in the memory, press 2.
- Press Stop/Exit.
For details about PC Fax Receive, see PC-FAX receiving in the Software User's Guide.