Out of Memory
The error message Out of Memory indicates that there is no space in the memory. Follow the solution suitable for your case.
Case 1: If you print the secure data
Press Cancel or Go to return to Ready mode. Please follow the steps below to delete the previously stored secure print data.
- Press Storage.
If you set card authentication to On, a list of the public print jobs will be displayed. Go to STEP 3.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Public or user name. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose the job. Press OK.
- (Only when you chose personal secured date)
Enter your password. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Delete. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Yes. Press OK.
The machine's display will show Deleted, and then the machine will return to Ready mode.
Case 2: If you cannot print full pages of a document
Do one of the following:
- Press Go to print the remaining data in the machine memory. Cancel the print job if you want to delete the remaining data in the machine memory.
- Reduce the complexity of your document or select a lower print resolution.