FAQs & Troubleshooting
How do I adjust the clock on the display?
- Press ( or ) at lower right of LCD screen.
- The Clock Display screen appears.
- Press or to set time or date.
(1) Press to display the time on the screen.
(2) Set the year (YYYY), month (MM) and date (DD).
(3) Select whether 24h or 12h setting to display.
(4) Set the current time.
- Press Close key to complete clock settings.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.