How do I connect the printer and my computer via Bluetooth®? (for Windows)
Follow the recommendations of the manufacturer of your computer or Bluetooth adapter to install any necessary hardware and software.
Use your Bluetooth device management software to discover the printer and configure the printer connection.
If the software prompts you to enter a Bluetooth passkey (PIN code), enter the passkey assigned to the printer. The printer's passkey is the last four digits of its serial number by default.
- Write down the name of the port used for the connection.
- Open the printer screen so that the printer's port settings can be changed. If you don't know how to open the printer screen, see “How to open the Devices and Printers window”.
Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Window 8 / Windows 7:
Right-click the printer icon, and then click [Printer Properties].
Windows XP / Windows Vista:
Right-click the printer icon, and then click [Properties].
- Click the [Ports] tab.
- Select the port name confirmed in step 2 ("COM" plus a number).
- Click [OK] to close the properties dialog box.
- Close the printers window to finish.
When connecting via Bluetooth, the connection settings are saved even after the printer is turned off.