Can I change the idle time of the auto power off?
Yes, the idle time before powering off can be specified using the MW-120 Utility on the both Pocket PC and Windows PC.
The procedure is as follows:
With a computer running Windows:
Ensure that the MW-120 printer is connected with your PC through a USB cable and the MW-120 printer is powered on.
- Open the Printer/Printers & Faxes folder.
- Right-click the Brother MW-120 printer icon, and select Properties.
- Click on the Device Settings tab.
- Click on Utilities and then click on Properties... to open the "Brother MW-120 Utility".
- Specify the desired time value.
- Click on the Apply button.
- When the Confirmation dialog box appears, click on the OK button.
With a Pocket PC:
Tap on Programs, select Brother MPrint and select MPrint Utility to open the MPrint Utility.
(Tap on Programs and then select Some MPrint Utility on some versions.)
- Tap on the General.
In the Auto power-off section, click "Connect" to establish communication between the MW-120 and your Pocket PC. The Current Time Setting will be displayed.
Specify the desired value in the Time box.
- When the above message appears, tap the OK button.
- Restart your MW-120 to apply the change in settings.