Print More Than One Page on a Single Sheet of Paper (N in 1) (Windows®)
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is the name of your model), and then click the printing properties or preferences button.The printer driver window appears.
- In the Orientation field, select the Portrait or Landscape option to set the orientation of your printout.
If your application contains a similar setting, we recommend that you set the orientation using the application.
- Click the Multiple Page drop-down list, and then select the 2 in 1, 4 in 1, 9 in 1, 16 in 1, or 25 in 1 option.
- Click the Page Order drop-down list, and then select your page order.
- Click the Border Line drop-down list, and then select your border line type.
- Change other printer settings if needed.
- Click OK.
- Complete your print operation.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.