Create or Delete Your Print Profile (Windows®)
Add up to 20 new print profiles with customized settings.
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is the name of your model), and then click the printing properties or preferences button.The printer driver window appears.
- Click the Basic tab and the Advanced tab, and configure the print settings you want for the new Print Profile.
- Click the Print Profiles tab.
- Do one of the following:To create a new print profile:
To delete a print profile that you created:
- Click Add Profile.The Add Profile dialog box appears.
- Type the new profile name in the Name field.
- Click the icon you want to use to represent this profile from the icon list.
- Click OK.The new Print Profile name is added to the list in the Print Profiles tab.
- Click Delete Profile.The Delete Profile dialog box appears.
- Select the profile you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes.
- Click Close.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.