Use a Macro from Your Computer (Windows®)
If you have stored the electronic forms (macros) in your machine's memory, you can use the macro to print the data as an overlay on the print job you want.
- Select the print command in your application.
- Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is the name of your model), and then click the printing properties or preferences button.The printer driver window appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Other Print Options button.
- Select Macro.
- Click the Macro Settings button.
- Enter Macro ID and Macro Name you want to use.
- Select Insert Macro Command.
- Select the page to overlay the macro data.OptionDescriptionAll PagesLets you insert the macro onto all pages.PageLets you insert the macro onto a specific page. Select this option, and then enter a page number within the range 1 to 255.Add to Top of PageSend the macro data to the top of the page.Add to End of PageSend the macro data to the bottom of the page.
When Booklet has been selected, the Page setting in Insert Macro Command is disabled.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to return to the printer driver window.
- Click OK.
- Complete your print operation.The macro data is printed as an overlay.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.